Based on most recent advances and publications in this fast-paced environment.
Doctors, pharmacists, nurses, dietitians and e-patients will all complete the course with valuable new knowledge
You'll earn CE units and CME credits while learning with us.
Define what “Digital therapeutics” are and their main differences with “Digital Tools” such as health and well-being applications
Learn about the actual role of digital tools in healthcare and define their value for patients and payors
Identify barriers to adoption of digital tools by healthcare providers and initiatives to address them
- Instructor presentation
- Before we begin...
- 101 Course notes (for you to download)
- Definitions, legal aspects and vocabulary
- Understand the digital tools growth in Canada
- Actual place of Digital Tools in Canada health care setting
- Introduction to barriers
- Recommendations and follow-ups
- Tool developers background and integration in care
- Side effects and effectiveness
- A few words...
- Relevant resources for you
- Before going for the quiz, here are a few questions for us to improve
- Evaluation - 101
- Accreditation numbers (for CE) FREE PREVIEW